Welcome to the 2018 edition of Bicoll News. For those familiar with Bicoll’s previous yearly newsletters, we would like to introduce the good “new-old” style of a snapshot of topics concerning our last year that aims to provide an overview of our services and capabilities. We thank you, our loyal customers, partners and friends for your ongoing support and trust in Bicoll’s business.
2017 has been an interesting year for Bicoll. As challenge is a strong impulse for development, Bicoll has kept on expanding its innovation-driven drug discovery and medicinal chemistry R&D and service platform. 2017 has also been a year of successful introduction to many Asian life science partners for Bicoll. And not to forget our changing visual appearance is reflecting steady growth. The new company website tells you more about how we might be able to help you get ahead and stay ahead in drug discovery and medicinal chemistry projects.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you in 2018.
Dr. Kai Lamottke, Managing Director
- Successful preliminary results in European consortium project EpimiRNA
- Successful closure of the joint project of University Charité (EpicLeap)
- Fast start into a new taste modulating project SimLeap
- Ongoing cooperations supported by the German government
- What to expect from Bicoll in 2018 – extension of drug discovery cooperations on the Asian market, projected development of our analytical department and enlargement of medicinal chemistry team