We Envision Molecules of the Future
Bicoll provides an efficient and multi-disciplinary technology approach to the discovery of novel potent molecules for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and agricultural industry. Bicoll’s plant-based small molecule libraries have been proven in a wide range of applications as documented by peer-reviewed publications and patents.
Bicoll is currently focused on two main areas:
- Neurodegenerative disorders &
Here we develop preclinical candidates and build new value for patients.
Bicoll is in a unique position at the interface of plant-based natural compounds and medicinal chemistry. Our two decades of experience partnering with industry and research worldwide to bring scientific excellence and customer service make us a trusted and reliable business partner for organizations.
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering August 2023The world of biotechnology is constantly evolving, with breakthroughs and innovations shaping the future of healthcare and life sciences. As August 2023 kicks off, so does an exciting event that brings together key players in the industry to foster collaboration, share ideas, and drive advancements. We’re talking about the Biotechgate Digital Partnering in August 2023, …
- BIO International Convention 2023We are excited to invite you to visit the Bicoll booth, 1435-12, at the German Pavilion during the upcoming BIO International Convention in Boston from June 5-8th, 2023. As a leading provider of innovative discovery services and technologies, we offer exciting co-development and out-licensing options in two cutting-edge fields: neurodegenerative diseases and longevity/healthy aging. Our …
- Patent grantedDihydrochalcone Derivatives: Enhancing Flavor as Sweet Tasting and Sweet Modulating Agents WO2023065059A1 The present invention introduces a unique compound or mixture of compounds (formula I) designed to enhance and optimize the flavor of sweet substances. Its purpose is to elevate the sweet flavor, improve mouthfeel, reduce acidity, and eliminate bitter aftertaste or unwanted off-tastes in …
We support decision-makers across DIFFERENT research AREAS to make data-driven decisions.
We value our corporate partners in a range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, nutrition, food additives, agriculture, and cosmetics.
Academic partners and research groups will find a suitable and flexible partner in Bicoll. We are working together with a number of universities and research organizations.
Bicoll owns several trademarks for proprietary processes in workflow :
- BILOBAC N™ is a small molecule library.
- BIFRAC N™ is Bicoll’s proprietary separation system.
- BIPRESELECT™ – preselection technique, which is one of the few existing techniques in early drug development according to physicochemical properties, e.g. logP, mol weight, solubility.
- Bicoll Plant Profiles™ are plant-based fine fractions, fractionated by Bicoll’s innovative isolation system BIFRAC N™.