We Envision Molecules of the Future
Bicoll provides an efficient and multi-disciplinary technology approach to the discovery of novel potent molecules for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and agricultural industry. Bicoll’s plant-based small molecule libraries have been proven in a wide range of applications as documented by peer-reviewed publications and patents.
Bicoll is currently focused on two main areas:
- Neurodegenerative disorders &
Here we develop preclinical candidates and build new value for patients.
Bicoll is in a unique position at the interface of plant-based natural compounds and medicinal chemistry. Our two decades of experience partnering with industry and research worldwide to bring scientific excellence and customer service make us a trusted and reliable business partner for organizations.
- Fractionation and Extraction Optimization of CompoundsNew publication on molecules “Fractionation and Extraction Optimization of Potentially Valuable Compounds and Their Profiling in Six Varieties of Two Nicotiana Species”. There is an increasingly urgent call to shift industrial processes from fossil fuel feedstock to sustainable bio-based resources. Such a transformation can be driven by traditionally used plants that are able to produce …
- Cybersecurity in Biotech and the Pharmaceutical IndustryIn this fireside chat, Maria Lamottke talks to Christoph Eicken and focuses on the aspects of cybersecurity for biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Are there any special considerations when it comes to biotech and cybersecurity? Who is responsible for establishing and implementing a cybersecurity strategy? What are cost factors? Do you really need to worry about …
- Bio-Convention 2022Bicoll joins Bio 2022 to discuss research partnership opportunities in person. Visit us at German Pavilion – Booth 4607. #BIO2022 is back in-person! As there is no substitute for in-person collaboration, BIO is back this year offering ample opportunities to connect with peers and those who can help you achieve your business goals. Check out …
We support decision-makers across DIFFERENT research AREAS to make data-driven decisions.
We value our corporate partners in a range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, nutrition, food additives, agriculture, and cosmetics.
Academic partners and research groups will find a suitable and flexible partner in Bicoll. We are working together with a number of universities and research organizations.
Bicoll owns several trademarks for proprietary processes in workflow :
- BILOBAC N™ is a small molecule library.
- BIFRAC N™ is Bicoll’s proprietary separation system.
- BIPRESELECT™ – preselection technique, which is one of the few existing techniques in early drug development according to physicochemical properties, e.g. logP, mol weight, solubility.
- Bicoll Plant Profiles™ are plant-based fine fractions, fractionated by Bicoll’s innovative isolation system BIFRAC N™.