Research assistant in phytochemistry (f/m)
We are looking for highly motivated and global minded graduates who will be part of phytochemistry team of Bicoll in Shanghai (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park). We offer the involvement in diverse research projects in discovery of new natural compounds and activities.
- Undertake and assist in the completion of experimental operations including separation and purification natural products;
- Analysis and records of experimental data;
- Regularly report the progress of the experiment to supervisors;
- Operation of basic phytochemistry lab instruments.
- Graduates, excellent fresh bachelors or fresh masters in Chinese Materia Medica, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, pharmacy, chemistry and applied chemistry, related one-two years working experience in natural products chemistry lab;
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities;
- Good written and spoken English skills;
- Pro-active and highly motivated professional with a positive attitude as a team player.
Bicoll is a biopharmaceutical company, offering pre-clinical support in the area of drug discovery from natural products and medicinal chemistry. Dedicated to the discovery and optimization of the highest quality lead compounds, Bicoll provides an efficient, multi-disciplinary approach to drug discovery. With outstanding expertise in high tech natural product chemistry and validated experience in medicinal chemistry, Bicoll increases quality and quantity of the drug discovery pipeline of its partner’s candidate portfolios.
Bicoll Group provides its services to a number of international clients of various fields of interest, e.g. pharmaceutical and agrochemical industry. Bicoll comprises two legal entities: Bicoll GmbH in Planegg / Martinsried, Germany and its 100% daughter company Bicoll Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., P.R. China.
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented professionals, who strive for innovation in natural compounds chemistry. Send us your application documents with the subject line “Job: Research assistant in phytochemistry” and “your name”. Add a short comment why Bicoll will profit from your move to our team, including what you want to bring in as some extraordinary contribution. Specify your earliest starting date.
(Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
Bibo Road 518
Pudong New District
201203 Shanghai / China