We are looking for highly motivated and global minded graduates, who will be part of phytochemistry team of Bicoll in Shanghai (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park). We offer you the opportunity to explore diverse research projects in discovery of new natural compounds and activities.
- Undertake and assist in the completion of experimental operations including separation and purification of natural products;
- Analyze and organize the experimental data into thoughtful, meaningful, and coherent manner;
- Report the progress of the experiments on a regular basis to supervisors;
- Operation of basic phytochemistry lab instruments.
- Graduates with a Bachelors or a Masters degree in Chinese Materia Medica, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, pharmacy, chemistry and applied chemistry.
- One-two years of working experience in natural products chemistry lab will be a plus (not mandatory);
- Analytical thinker and a quick learner;
- A team player with strong communication skills to collaborate;
- Good written and spoken English skills;
- Pro-active and highly motivated professional with a positive attitude.
BICOLL is a biopharmaceutical company offering pre-clinical support in the area of Drug Discovery from Natural Products and Medicinal Chemistry. Dedicated to the discovery and optimization of the highest quality lead compounds, BICOLL provides an efficient and multi-disciplinary approach to drug discovery. With outstanding expertise in high tech natural product chemistry and validated experience in medicinal chemistry, BICOLL increases quality and quantity of the drug discovery pipeline of its partner’s candidates portfolio.
The BICOLL Group provides its services to a number of international clients of various fields of interest, e.g. pharmaceutical and agrochemical industry. The BICOLL Group comprises two legal entities: BICOLL GmbH in Munich, Germany and BICOLL Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., P.R. China. Munich headquarter is responsible for technology development, cooperation management and marketing, and our Shanghai branch is in-charge of research and development.
Join us and take on new challenges in your career. We are looking for exceptionally talented professionals, who strive for innovation in natural compounds chemistry. Interested? Send us your application documents (not bigger than 0.5 MB):
- with the subject line “Job: Research assistant” and “your name”;
- Add a short comment on “what will be your contribution to Bicoll’s success”
- what would you bring in as some extraordinary contribution for the Bicoll’s team;
- Specify your earliest starting date.
Bicoll Biotechnology (Shanghai ) Co. Ltd.
Room 218, No. 518, Bibo Road,
Pudong New District, Shanghai
201203 PR China